Diptic helps you make and share lovely photograph collections.
• Mac App Store Best of 2012 and 2013
• Apple’s Editors’ Choice
•Top 5 Photography App
• Import photographs from iPhoto and Aperture. Utilize the Media area of the open discourse to peruse your iPhoto and Aperture collections. On the other hand, you can relocate pictures from your most loved photograph applications into the Diptic outline.
• Share Sheets: Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. (10.8+).
• High determination send out (max of 3072×3072), with choice to pick JPG or PNG.
Designs AND BORDERS
• Choose from 75 designs (one to nine photographs in every format).
• Customize your designs to better fit your photos by sliding inside casing lines.
• Create rectangular Diptics (awesome for printing) with the Aspect Ratio Slider.
• Round the inward and external outskirts, and additionally alter thickness and shading, and apply foundation surfaces.
• Choose from14 channels, and additionally alter shine, differentiation, shade and shading immersion.
• Personalize your Diptics with content subtitles.
OTHER SWEET FEATURES
Diptic for Mac
• Save Projects. The “.dptc” record design gives you a chance to spare your Diptic activities and return to them later.
• Drag and drop pictures into edges, and swap photographs between casings
• Multi-Touch: The UI responds to signals with your Magic Mouse or Trackpad.
• Full screen. Since here and there you simply need things to be gigantic.