FaceTime for Mac makes it simple to talk, grin and giggle with loved ones on their iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch or Mac. Beginning is speedy and simple — just enter your Apple ID and you’re prepared to go. Whether you’re conversing with somebody on an iPhone or on another Mac, video calls with FaceTime look awesome. There’s no better approach to keep all your most loved faces only a tick away.
Easy to Get Started
• Setup is snappy and simple – simply enter your Apple ID.
• With only a single tick, you can make a video call to an iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch, or another Mac.
Simple to-Organize Contacts
• Make calls utilizing your current Address Book contacts – you don’t need to enter your contacts without any preparation.
• Add the general population you call regularly to your Favorites list.
• Quickly survey your past calls with Recents.
Top quality Video
• Receive HD video rings at to 720p on upheld, Intel-based Macs.*
• A Mac with a standard-definition camera conveys up to VGA-quality video for Mac-to-Mac calls.
• Window and playback controls blur away so the emphasis remains on your discussion.
• View moves easily when an iPhone 4, iPad 2, or iPod touch client changes from front to back cameras or from representation to scene sees.
• FaceTime’s widescreen perspective proportion makes it simple for families and gatherings to take part in a call.
• Enjoy your video call full screen, utilizing every last bit of your lovely Mac show.
Ring Anywhere, Any Time
FaceTime for Mac
• Incoming calls ring on your Mac, regardless of the possibility that FaceTime isn’t running.
• If you have more than one Mac, approaching calls ring on each one so you can reply on the Mac that is generally helpful.