GPSNavX Marine Navigation
To thank you for making GPSNavX the #1 Marine Navigation App,
GPSNavX is presently $29.99 temporarily as it were!
This is a half sparing from the ordinary cost of $59.99
*** Most developed marine route application in the App Store
*** Editor’s Choice Winner, Practical Sailor
*** A capable shading chartplotter for a FRACTION of the cost!
The expert answers for any sailor who needs ongoing marine route for their Mac. Take your Mac on board for constant show of position on full shading marine raster design BSB and Softcharts.
GPSNavX is comfortable for arranging trips and graphing new goals. Incorporates the uninhibitedly accessible, official and up and coming high determination NOAA RNC raster United States marine graphs of the West Coast, Gulf Coast, East Coast, Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii, and US Virgin Islands.
GPSNavX is the main application that offers access to 1000s of nitty gritty diagrams: official CHS Canada graphs, Navionics Gold outlines, Fish’N’Chip graphs, HotMaps, NY diagrams, Hilton’s angling outlines, Trak Canada lakes angling maps and Solteknik European waters marine outlines might be acquired independently by means of X-Traverse. Conduit Guides are additionally accessible for definite purposes of intrigue (Anchorages, Marinas and Hazards).
Here are only a couple of the many elements incorporated into GPSNavX:
– Marine route and diagramming for Mac
– Real-time show of position on full shading marine raster diagrams
– Quartz Technology to show diagrams in most honed conceivable way
– Real-time and mimicked show of all GPS and instruments information
– Real-time route on marine diagrams
– Full suite of downloadable marine diagrams
– Waypoint determination, creation and altering
– Route altering and track log utilizing waypoints
GPSNavX Marine Navigation for Mac
– Connect to AIS framework or Radar and “see” neighborhood vessel movement
– Tides and momentum data by means of Mr. Tides
– GRIB climate and estimate reconciliation
– Built-in alerts for stay drag, waypoint entry, cross track mistake and AIS/Radar vessel vicinity
– Export waypoints, courses and tracks to Google Earth