In Amber’s Airline – Excessive Hopes, you’ll get a style of the glamorous lifetime of a flight attendant.
Meet Amber Hope, aspiring stewardess for Snuggford Airways. Amber has dreamed of flying to unique locations around the globe since she was a lady. However earlier than she will be a part of the elite crew of air hostesses, she’ll have to go her exams. That’s not going to be simple, and he or she’ll want your assist.
- Be transported by a really fantastic story of affection and loss
- Fly via 60 travel-themed ranges, and 30 additional difficult ranges
- Discover the world and get a behind-the scenes have a look at airport life with 6 distinctive areas
- Grasp 18 mini video games that cowl each side of flying – from check-in to safety checks, suitcases to passports, security demonstrations to serving passengers
- Fasten your seatbelt for wonderful, all-new cinematics
- Expertise what it’s prefer to be an actual flight attendant – the ups and the downs
- ”Unfasten” Amber’s diary and uncover her secret ideas as you earn sport targets
- Customise Amber’s diary by incomes diamonds and make it your individual with journey stickers and completely different covers
Amber’s life appears fantastic. She shares her condo together with her pet fish, Sushi. She loves her job and desires of the day she’ll be on an airplane, a full-fledged cabin attendant aiding travellers. The chances are countless – “the sky is the restrict” as they are saying. However appearances may be deceiving…
Every little thing is overshadowed by what occurred in her childhood and she will’t escape her previous. Her lingering guilt and concern are holding her again from attaining the very factor she is attempting to attain.
When her aircraft crashes, Amber is pressured to face her fears. As you’ve heard repeatedly throughout security demonstrations, Amber should assist herself earlier than she may also help others. Is she as much as the duty?
Share the highs and lows of Amber’s life. Be there for her and assist her ascend to the very best heights!
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later