Iota Run is an activity stuffed retro-cutting edge stage amusement, in a great mechanical-dynamic world.
Hop, push, run and keep away from the numerous threats you’ll experience. Try not to stress over kicking the bucket – you have boundless lives. You’ll be snared!
“In 2264, an exceptional calamity put a conclusion to every single living thing. Just the robots survived – yet when presented to radiation, they get to be wild! With one exception…”
You control Elgo, a complex robot model with straightforward, instinctive orders. Your central goal is to discover every one of the particles and atoms that are basic to making new life. Act quick, on the grounds that your time is short!
Highlights and Highlights of this Game:
– Action-enterprise quick paced platformer diversion
– Optimized for retina show
Atom Run for Mac
– 2D amusement motor, 3D realistic
– Precise and natural orders
– Original music created by french electronic craftsman King Q4
– Game Center (coming soon)
– Complete Game! Free of promotions and does not highlight extra buys
– We don’t gather any individual data.
– Atom Run is accessible in: English, French, Italian, Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
Try not to dither to leave us a rating or a remark in iTunes.
FingerLab is a free application improvement and distributed studio. In 2012, it won the Apple Design Award for its application “DM1-The Drum Machine.” Besides, it has even been highlighted in the iTunes App Store in a few classes including Best of 2013 (Musyc), App of the Week (Rockmate, Albert and Multiponk), Hall of Fame (Multiponk, DM1).