BusyContacts is a contact supervisor for macOS that makes creating, discovering, and managing contacts quicker and extra environment friendly. It brings to contact administration the identical energy, flexibility, and sharing capabilities that BusyCal customers have loved with their calendars. What’s extra, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal, forming a versatile, easy-to-use CRM resolution that works the way in which you do.
BusyContacts 1.3.4 MAC download. Download BusyContacts 1.3.4 MAC full version. Official BusyContacts 1.3.4 MAC is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android. from Gamesintosh.com Website
BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS, and helps all main cloud companies, together with iCloud, Google, Change, Fb, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Customizable Views — View contacts in a single-column Card View or multi-column Checklist View.
- Tags — Tags can be utilized for grouping, filtering and coloring contacts.
- Sensible Filters — Sensible Filters are a strong device for filtering contacts, creating saved searches, and even making use of customized view settings within the Checklist View.
- BusyCal integration — BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal by linking contacts to occasions in your calendar, offering versatile CRM capabilities for monitoring previous and future actions.
- Exercise Checklist — The Exercise Checklist shows actions related to the chosen contact together with calendar occasions, emails, messages, and up to date social community posts.
- Social-network integration — BusyContacts syncs with Fb, Twitter and LinkedIn, combining contact info from every of those sources right into a unified contact card.
- Syncing — BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS via all main cloud companies together with iCloud, Google, Change, and different CardDAV servers.
- Sharing — BusyContacts lets you share deal with books with read-only or learn/write privileges via Change, Fruux, LAN, and different CardDAV servers.
- Enhancements to photograph retrieval for iCloud
- Ongoing stability enhancements