Leader: Conquest of the Americas
Overcome the new world
Consolidating components from both exchanging and methodology diversions, Commander: Conquest of the Americas will speak to an extensive variety of players.
Players assume responsibility of one of the numerous European forces meaning to vanquish the New World. Beginning from sixteenth century, players can browse a wide range of countries, each with their own extraordinary qualities and shortcomings. Establishing new settlements and after that making them flourish is vital to achievement. With a specific end goal to achieve this, players need to oversee and improve assets and creation in their states, before transporting the merchandise to different settlements or back to Europe.
Commander: Conquest of the Americas Mac
Match forces and Native Americans can end up being partners or foes, contingent upon the player choices. Unfriendly armadas connect with each other in exceptionally itemized strategic level. Players can order their boats in RTS design or take coordinate control themselves.
* Conquest the New World
* Choose from 7 distinctive European groups
* Manage your provinces: their assets, creation, military and a great deal more
* Game world crossing from Caribbean to Hudson Bay
* Naval fights with upwards of 30 ships in changed situations and 2 diverse control modes
* Ally with the locals or control them against the adversary powers
* 2 GB RAM
* ATI HD 4670 or better, NVidia 9400 or better, Intel HD 4000 or better
* 256MB VRAM for medium detail, 512MB for high detail
* 2.6 GB HDD space