Two tales, two major characters, one epic expertise: in Memoria, gamers journey by completely different time durations, whereas following two distinct protagonists: Sadja, a southern princess who desires to be a battle hero, and Geron, a hen catcher who desires to carry a curse from his girlfriend. The sport combines level & click on gameplay with distinctive magic abilities.
Sadja, a Southern princess, has an unstoppable want to turn into the best hero in historical past – by becoming a member of and succeeding within the largest battle Aventuria has ever seen: The battle of the Mages, fought in the course of an uninhabitable desert.
Chook catcher Geron lives nearly 450 years after the Nice Struggle. Geron’s everlasting love, Nuri, has been become a crow by an evil curse. To offer her again her human kind, Geron wants the assistance of the mysterious service provider Fahi, who has magical powers. However Fahi is just prepared to assist Geron if he agrees to unravel a puzzle which Fahi has seen in his desires. The search for solutions quickly results in a sequence of occasions that connects each Sadja’s and Geron’s tales, threatening to show the current right into a grim reflection of an extended forgotten previous.
Memoria combines basic level & click on journey gameplay with the options of The Darkish Eye, one of the profitable RPG universes recognized within the fantasy world. Level & click on journey sport puzzles get a novel twist by including magical options – and a clever, speaking employees. Over eight chapters, gamers management each Sadja’s and Geron’s fates, involuntarily interacting with one another and bridging over 500 years of time. Every chapter in Memoria options opulent graphics, epic places, an exhilarating fantasy crime story and a novel puzzle design that differs from chapter to chapter.
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and prime quality voiceover to attract you deep into the sport
- Dive into the world of The Darkish Eye, and discover mystical locations reminiscent of Draconia, an historical temple constructed by dragons
- Observe the story of two distinctive characters by two completely different time durations
- Fantastically hand-drawn 2D backgrounds and prime quality 3D sport characters
- From the creator of The Darkish Eye: Chains of Satinav, The Whispered World and Deponia
- Launch notes have been unavailable when this itemizing was up to date.
OS X 10.7 or later