Two stories, two fundamental characters, one epic experience: in Memoria, players go through various eras, while taking after two unmistakable heroes: Sadja, a southern princess who needs to be a war legend, and Geron, a winged creature catcher who needs to lift a revile from his sweetheart. The amusement consolidates point and snap gameplay with novel enchantment abilities.
Sadja, a Southern princess, has a relentless craving to end up the best legend ever – by joining and succeeding in the greatest war Aventuria has ever observed: The war of the Mages, battled amidst a dreadful leave.
Winged animal catcher Geron lives right around 450 years after the Great War. Geron’s everlasting adoration, Nuri, has been transformed into a crow by a malevolent revile. To give her back her human shape, Geron needs the assistance of the strange shipper Fahi, who has mystical forces. Yet, Fahi is just ready to help Geron on the off chance that he consents to tackle a bewilder which Fahi has found in his fantasies. The journey for answers soon prompts a chain of occasions that associates both Sadja’s and Geron’s stories, undermining to transform the present into a terrible impression of a long overlooked past.
Memoria joins exemplary point and snap enterprise gameplay with the components of The Dark Eye, a standout amongst the best RPG universes known in the dreamland. Point and snap enterprise amusement confuses get an exceptional curve by including mysterious components – and an insightful, talking staff. More than eight sections, players control both Sadja’s and Geron’s destinies, automatically interfacing with each other and connecting more than 500 years of time. Every section in Memoria highlights lavish representation, epic areas, an exciting dream wrongdoing story and a novel baffle plan that varies from part to section.
– Epic dream soundtrack and top notch voiceover to draw you profound into this astounding amusement
– Dive into the universe of The Dark Eye, and investigate enchanted places, for example, Draconia, an old sanctuary worked by winged serpents
– Follow the tale of two interesting characters through two diverse eras
– Beautifully hand-drawn 2D foundations and great 3D amusement characters
– From the maker of The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The Whispered World and Deponia