MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle recreation the place gamers assist mice of their relentless quest for cheese by stacking the world’s most well-known blocks: Tetrominos. Collect collectibles, battle enemies, use various kinds of bricks, blow up issues and keep away from enviromental hazards in 80 hand crafted ranges.
Key Sport Options:
- Expertise a remix of two basic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a secure path for as many mice as attainable.
- Uncover an epic story of a loopy cat scientist who’s striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and collect collectibles by utilizing various kinds of blocks, of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling and even jelly ones.
- Show your stacking expertise in your personal style- freeze the sport by utilizing the Lively Pause function or enhance the pace any time you need.
- Become involved by creating your personal maps and showcase your creativity by sharing them with our neighborhood.
- Sit back listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Darkish Souls 2, The Witcher three and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
How a lot content material is there?
- 80 hand-crafted ranges (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 various kinds of Tetromino Bricks, 2 sorts of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies…
- four totally different places.
- Stage Editor which lets you create your personal maps.
- Full Steam integration, together with: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Buying and selling Playing cards.
- Launch notes had been unavailable when this itemizing was up to date.
OS X 10.6 or later