“Named as iPad Game of the Year for a reason, Osmos is an incredible amusement. A mix of material science, survival and great gobble em up” – WeDoCode
Enter the retaining universe of Osmos: part encompassing, grandiose test system, and part Darwinistic round of survival. This multi-grant winning amusement highlights delightful, material science based gameplay, dreamlike visuals, and an air electronic soundtrack.
You will probably develop by engrossing littler bits, however to move yourself you should launch matter behind you, making you contract. From this key adjust, Osmos drives the player through surrounding play areas, profound heavenly bodies, aggressive petri dishes, thick bit fields, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
* Progress from peacefully surrounding levels into fluctuated and testing universes. (47 levels in addition to reward content.)
* Confront attractors, repulsors and wise bits with comparable capacities and objectives as you.
* Procedural substance: play arbitrary forms of any level.
* Sublime electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas/High Skies, Julien Neto, Biosphere, and the sky is the limit from there.
* 11 superb accomplishments, now incorporated with Game Center.
* Dynamic time-distorting: back off the stream of time to outflank nimble adversaries; speed it up to raise the test.
* Retina show bolster.
* 5 dialects: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Osmos for Mac Download. Osmos for Mac for Mac
Osmos for Mac download. Download Osmos for Mac full version. Official Osmos for Mac is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android.
* Winner of the IGF D2D Vision grant.
* Winner of the “Best in Show” and “Fun/Compelling” honors at IndieCade.
* Independent Games Festival finalist in three classes: Seumas McNally Grand Prize, Excellence in Design and Technical Excellence
* Selected as one of the 2009 PAX 10
* …and picked by numerous sites in their best-of-year records.
“a lovely, engrossing background… splendid to take a gander at… the best videogame music I’ve listened… will make you overlook your considerations and submerge you in the amusement… you’ll wind up returning for the experience.” – Editor’s Choice Award, IGN
“superb gameplay… perfectly cleaned and tantalizingly environmental… Osmos blends confound, activity and methodology surprisingly and at the same time does it with incredible artfulness and style.” –
Osmos for Mac
“certain, a work of virtuoso… an unwinding, thoughtful affair about taking the path of least resistance… Everything means something supernatural and just . . . unbelievable.” – GameAndPlayer.net
“a practically supernatural computer game experience… a stellar case of electronic music’s potential effect on outside the box computer game creation.” – londonfuse.ca
⇓ DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1 ⇓