Playr for Mac
Playr – Video playback rearranged
Playr was made exclusively to concentrate on your video seeing background. It’s not packed with additional components for arranging records or to make playlists and such. You don’t have to introduce any additional items or modules to see your most loved films, it just works. Playr has been precisely created utilizing the most recent accessible innovations with a fastidious thoughtfulness regarding points of interest. It’s UI is perfect, up-to-date and easy to utilize. Trust you’ll appreciate it!
– Play any video document without the requirement for additional framework augmentations or modules.
– Doesn’t rely on upon QuickTime for playback.
– Automatically stacks and shows installed subtitles or subtitles from outer records.
– Supports all the significant subtitle designs.
– Supports styling labels in subtitle records like italic, striking and underlined.
– Supports subtitles in right-to-left dialects like Hebrew.
– Fully adaptable subtitle show (textual style, size, shading, shadows, and so forth).
– Convenient metadata examiner that consequently pulls information from themoviedb.org.
– Detailed motion picture reviewer for every one of those low down subtle elements.
– Retina representation UI.
– Retina determination subtitles on your Retina Mac.
– Fullscreen player worked in (obviously).
– Built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and 10.11 El Capitan.
– 64-bit local.