RAGE: Campaign Edition for Mac
RAGE®: Campaign Edition™ highlights the full, unaltered RAGE single-player crusade, in addition to reward gear previously selective to the Anarchy Edition, including Double Barrel Shotgun, Rat Rod Buggy, Fists of RAGE, and Crimson Elite Armor. Get to the reward Wasteland Sewers Missions which highlight extra mutant impacting gameplay and plundering open doors.
Created by id® Software, the makers of DOOM® and QUAKE®, RAGE is a historic first-individual shooter set not long from now after a space rock impacts Earth, abandoning a desolated world. You rise into this immense no man’s land to find mankind attempting to revamp itself against such strengths as outlaw packs, mutants, and the Authority – a severe government administration that has a unique enthusiasm for you specifically. Highlighting exceptional first-individual shooter activity, very fast vehicle battle, a far reaching world to investigate and stunning design fueled by id’s progressive id Tech® 5 innovation, RAGE guarantees an ordeal like no other.
•Visceral first individual gunplay and investigation
Go up against outlaw packs and crowds of mutants utilizing a munititions stockpile of outlandish weapons and uncommon things, for example, Wingsticks, individual turrets, sentry bots, and remote-controlled bomb autos.
•Frenetic third individual vehicular disorder
Smolder elastic over the no man’s land in your own one of a kind super carriage! Update and modify your auto with extraordinary parts, paint occupations and weapons, then test your aptitudes as you fight four-wheeling desperado groups and take an interest in lethal races.
•An far reaching background
Past the main individual activity and vehicle battle, RAGE offers an incomprehensible no man’s land to investigate, with one of a kind characters, side missions, and a convincing storyline.
The Wasteland Sewer Missions and Anarchy Edition content (Double Barrel Shotgun, Rat Rod Buggy, Fist of RAGE and Crimson Elite Armor) are incorporated into the Mac discharge!
*** Please Check System Requirements Prior to Purchasing.***
- On the off chance that you experience issues playing the diversion, please visit
- support.aspyr.com. Our group of Customer Support group is glad and
- excited to offer assistance.
- Keeping in mind the end goal to run the diversion with tasteful execution, your Mac must meet
- these base framework prerequisites: 2.4 GHz CPU Speed | 4 GB RAM | 25 GB
- free circle space | (ATI): Radeon HD 3870; (NVidia): GeForce 650m | 256 MB VRam
Prescribed System Requirements:
- CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz | Memory: 4 GB or higher | Video RAM: 512 MB
- See: This amusement is not bolstered on volumes arranged as Mac OS Extended (CaseSensitive)
- See: This amusement is appraised M for Mature by the ESRB