Stream Simulator 2012: Inland Waterway Transport
Holding up is over: astragon is glad to report the continuation of their prominent Ship-Simulator. In this reenactment you will have the capacity to investigate German waterways like the Rhine and Main with a few sorts of boats and experience an unmistakable concentrate on specialized subtle elements and authenticity – the fundamental skills of the designer group weltenbauer.
In this intricate reenactment you get in the driver’s seat of seven distinctive inland conduit ships and different vehicles made for transport on water, for example, compartment ships or ships, and fulfill dissimilar missions. Your missions will incorporate moving fluids with a tanker ship or taking care of different moves with a push pontoon.
The experience of an at no other time seen multifaceted nature of view will energize you. Cruise along the Main from Frankfurt to Mayence up to the Dutch outskirt and appreciate the expound and reasonably modify, sentimental Rhine-valley. You may even observe the Cologne basilica!
Beside „sightseeing”, you can likewise play testing missions. You wpould get a kick out of the chance to focuse on troublesome moves in the harbor? For this reason, an autopilot assumes control over the directing along the streams. Each effectively expert mission gets you encounter focuses, which can be put resources into new, better ships.
What’s more, if this amusement makes you search for more difficulties, you will have the capacity to make and incorporate your own particular ships through a helpful web interface. Just the end of the waterway and your dream are the breaking points.
– – –
– Huge guide with reasonably showed 3D-scene, growing from Frankfurt, Mayence up to the Dutch outskirt
– Seven boats – in light of existent ship manufactures – all have nitty gritty cockpits with all capacities
– Modding-accommodating structures take into consideration a making and incorporation of individual boats into the amusement
– Missions and assignments depend on the comparing ship
– Mac OS X 10.5.8 or more up to date
– Intel Core2 Duo mit 2,4 GHz – 2 GB RAM
– ATI Radeon 2600 or higher with no less than 256MB VRam or NVIDIA 8000 Serie or higher with no less than 256MB VRam