Ship Simulator: Maritime Search and Rescue
You set sail as others come back to dry area. Wind power 12. Breakers beat on the bow deck, splash blows over the extension. On the high oceans: confront the sheer compel of the components! Also, you’re directing them – the most capable salvage vessels of the Maritime Search and Rescue Service looking for castaways. As an ocean rescuer, you put your life hanging in the balance – to spare the lives of others!
Smother fires, rescue harmed ships, direct hunt and save operations, stay in steady radio contact with the Maritime Rescue Co-appointment Center and spare lives in 20 unique missions. Together with your group, you’ll get to be familiar with the hard everyday existence of an ocean rescuer and make the high oceans a tad bit more secure. Along these lines, pick your vessel and your area on the North or Baltic Sea, switch on your radio and get prepared!
• Rescuing: Steer the rescue cruisers HERMANN MARWEDE and HARRO KOEBKE over the stormy oceans. Send water crafts to protect individuals in trouble adrift!
• Engaging: Take on the part of the foreman (chief) of the salvage cruiser, and move around the boats unreservedly in first-individual point of view! View your boat from various camera points, from all around!
• Absorbing: Featuring up to 30 fundamental and supporting characters, extravagantly named and with interesting foundation stories. Become more acquainted with your group and radio in routinely to the Maritime Rescue Co-appointment Center.
• Wide-extending: Two situations (North Sea and Baltic Sea) give an extensive variety of missions.
• Salvaging: Salvage ships! Pump water out of wrecks! Quench fires on the untamed oceans! Salvage individuals in trouble adrift! The amusement includes the whole range of ocean salvage missions.
Ship Simulator: Maritime for Mac
• Changing: Experience reasonable water, waves and climate that respond progressively to the operation, time of day, and the boats and their developments. Sail in splendid daylight or the most seething tempests, perfectly clear sundown or thick morning mist!
• Challenging: Take note of tide conditions, utilize the nautical diagram to explore and manage the numerous issues of the On-Scene Coordinator! Steer the boat utilizing either streamlined or sensible controls!
• Connected: An item penned by reproduction and recreations specialists with the backing of the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service. Each duplicate sold backings the work of the Search and Rescue Service.
iMac or MacBook Pro, 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 processor (min. 2.6 GHz i7 suggested), 4 GB RAM (8 GB prescribed), AMD Radeon HD6970M or NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 1 GB VRAM, OSX 10.6.8 or higher, mouse (with parchment wheel, left and right mouse catches suggested – generally control by means of Secondary Click)