Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
THE LEGACY OF STAR WARS DARK FORCES™ AND STAR WARS® JEDI KNIGHT LIVES ON
In the convention of the exceptionally acclaimed Star Wars: Jedi Knight arrangement, Star Wars®: Jedi Knight® II: Jedi Outcast™ highlights revolt specialist Kyle Katarn in thrilling first-individual activity. Quite a long while have gone since Kyle retaliated for his dad’s demise and spared the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Permitting his Force forces to mull because of a paranoid fear of tumbling to the dull side, Kyle endowed his lightsaber to Luke Skywalker, vowing never to utilize it again. Be that as it may, when another and threatening risk to the cosmic system develops, Kyle knows he should recover his past so as to spare his future.
Investigate stunning Star Wars regions, for example, Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, and Nar Shaddaa, the runners’ moon. Multiplayer alternatives incorporate deathmatch, saber-just deathmatch, and group catch the banner.
* Expanded and improved utilization of the lightsaber highlights a large number of assault and protection moves
* Tap into the forces of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and that’s just the beginning
* Employ battle or stealth, contingent upon the circumstance.
* Choose shrewdly from an armory of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, warm detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
* Play on-line with 2-32 players or against an assortment of AI Bots – and pick up an extra 7 Force powers.
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Mac Game
* Test your aptitudes in 24 single-player missions and in 6 distinct sorts of multiplayer recreations including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
* Interact with incredible Star Wars characters, for example, Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (including the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
*** Please Check System Requirements Prior to Purchasing. ***
On the off chance that you experience issues playing the diversion, please visit
Keeping in mind the end goal to run the diversion with tasteful execution, your Mac must meet these base framework necessities:
CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz or speedier | Memory: 512 MB or higher Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free plate space | Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600 | Video Card (NVidia): GeForce 7300 | Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB | Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and console. | Multiplayer Requirements: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP)play bolstered. Web play requires broadband association.