The Gardens Between is a single-player adventure-puzzle recreation about time, reminiscence and friendship.
Greatest associates Arina and Frendt fall right into a collection of vibrant, dreamlike island gardens peppered with on a regular basis objects from their childhood. Collectively they embark on an emotional journey that examines the importance of their friendship: the recollections they’ve constructed, what should be let go, and what ought to by no means be left behind.
Misplaced in a mysterious realm the place trigger and impact are malleable, the buddies discover that point flows in all instructions. Manipulate time to unravel puzzles and attain the apex of every isle. Comply with the duo as they unpack and discover their vital moments spent collectively, lighting up constellations and illuminating threads of a bittersweet narrative.
- Vibrant, storybook-inspired artwork fashion
- Dreamy story of journey, friendship and growing-up
- Attractive single participant expertise with a significant story
- Bespoke ingenious puzzles require the manipulation of time to unravel
- Greater than twenty mysterious and surreal backyard islands to discover
- Accessible design; easy controls, and no textual content, speech, time stress or advanced UI
- Playtime: Roughly 2 ~ four hours relying on puzzle fixing confidence
- Stress-free, ambient soundtrack by feature-artist Tim Shiel
- Resolved a problem with Retina Macs booting the sport within the fallacious decision.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later