Things is a delightful and simple to utilize errand administrator. It’s the ideal partner for all that you need to accomplish in life, offering an incredible harmony between usability and intense components.
*** Updated for macOS Sierra ***
“Things is a genuine champion on account of an extraordinary arrangement of components and an interface that makes it a solid match for about any level of undertaking administration: It’s sufficiently straightforward to use for the most-fundamental schedules … yet, it’s sufficiently effective to handle an out and out GTD work process… Things offers a remarkable mix of usability, an awesome interface, and adaptability that separates it from other to-do supervisors I’ve utilized.” – Dan Frakes, Macworld, 4½ stars
“Obviously, everybody has particular needs and inclinations that will control them toward a specific schedule program or another. In any case, Things’ mix of usability, incredible interface, and adaptability make it as near the perfect Mac to-do application as we’ve seen.” — Macworld
• Apple Design Award – Winner
• Macworld Best of Show Award – Winner
• Macworld Editors’ Choice “Vortex” Award – Winner
• Featured by Apple as Editors’ Choice in more than 150 nations
• Featured by Apple in “Best of 2012”
• Featured by Apple in the App Store “Lobby of Fame”
• Featured by Apple in “New Year, New You”
• Featured by Apple in “Complete Stuff – Apps for Productive People”
• Featured by Apple in “Better Together – Apps to Connect Mac, iPhone and iPad”
When you begin utilizing Things, you’ll be shocked that it is so natural to enter and deal with your assignments. Furthermore, with Things’ lovely interface, assignment administration turns into a pleasure. Be that as it may, every one of this doesn’t come to the detriment of force—all that you wish for in an assignment director, Things has you secured.
• Today: Decide which assignments you need to do today and place them into your Today list. For the duration of the day, return to this rundown to verify things. Things will consequently demonstrate you due and planned things there once their date arrives – so you won’t miss anything critical.
• Focus: See what you have to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for some other time. Placed undertakings in Someday in the event that you can’t chip away at them at this moment, you can simply return to them later.
Things for Mac
• Keep sorted out: Work, Family, Hobby – with Things, everything has its place. Undertakings and Areas of Responsibility let you ace complex assignments and keep focused of your obligations in life and work.
• Use Tags to dole out connections, needs, time – whatever fits your own work process. Rapidly channel a rundown to discover those errands which are most pertinent at this point.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new thoughts the minute they hit you. Things’ Quick Entry window gives you a chance to include new assignments without intruding on your work. What’s more, on account of the astonishing Autofill highlight, the Quick Entry window can be naturally pre-loaded with the right now chose content, alongside a connection to the email you are perusing, the site page you are presently seeing, or the record you are altering (works with generally applications).
• And substantially more: Create rehashing errands, include due dates, plan undertakings for a later date, import Reminders, survey finished assignments in the Logbook, and so forth.
Things additionally incorporates a Today Widget for Notification Center, Handoff support for consistent move between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch, an “Add to Things” sharing expansion for making to-dos from different applications, and backing for Split View and Force Touch Trackpad.
Your to-dos, on every one of your gadgets. Things Cloud is a free administration that stores your to-dos and redesigns them rapidly and easily over your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch (applications sold independently).