Amadeus Pro 2.7 MAC
Amadeus Pro lets you use your Mac computer for any audio-related task, such as live audio recording, digitizing tapes and records, converting between a variety of sound formats, etc. Thanks to its outstanding direct-to-disk abilities and waveform caching, edits on arbitrarily large sounds (even beyond the usual 2GB limit) are performed at lightning speed. The handling of large sounds is furthermore facilitated by the extensive support of markers. Its outstanding sound repairing and denoising abilities make Amadeus Pro particularly suitable for transferring vinyl records on CD.
Amadeus Pro 2.7 MAC download. Download Amadeus Pro 2.7 MAC full version. Official Amadeus Pro 2.7 MAC is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android. from Gamesintosh.com Website
- Simple and elegant OS X-like user interface
- Multitrack editing an recording.
- Batch processing and conversion.
- Sound denoising and repairing.
- Supports a variety of sound formats, including AIFF, Multichannel Wave, MP3, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, SoundDesigner II, QuickTime, Apple CAF, etc.
- Support for VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
- A “favourite actions” palette allows to have your most commonly used effects only a mouse click away.
- A wide range of powerful audio analysis tools.
- Audio CDs with CD-TEXT data can be burned directly from within Amadeus Pro.
Version 188.8.131.521 :
- Fixes a bug that could cause the application to freeze intermittently
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit