DaisyDisk 4.9 MAC
DaisyDisk allows you to visualize your disk usage and free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big unused files.
DaisyDisk 4.9 MAC download. Download DaisyDisk 4.9 MAC full version. Official DaisyDisk 4.9 MAC is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android. from Gamesintosh.com Website
The program scans your disk and displays its content as a sector diagram where the biggest files and folders at once become obvious. To drill down to a folder, just click on a segment. To bubble up, click in the center. Move the mouse over the diagram and see the name and path of each file, and enclosed files (if any). Hit Space to quickly preview file content, without launching another application. In this way, walk around your disk and drag-and-drop all unneeded files into the “collector”. Expand the collector to check its contents. When done, clean it up with a single click.
- Improved discovery of the hidden space on macOS Catalina by including the following items into the scan report:
- Non-firmlinked items of the Data volume in /System/Volumes/Data,
- Virtual Memory volume in /private/var/VM,
- Recovery and Preboot volumes (when they are mounted) in /Volumes/Recovery and /Volumes/Preboot.
- Updated the safety rules to allow deletion of some non-critical files in /private folder.
- Added support of FUSE-mounted drives.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 +