EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1
EtreCheck is an app that shows the necessary particulars of your system configuration and let you copy that data to the Clipboard. It’s meant for use with Apple Assist Communities to assist folks assist you along with your Mac. EtreCheck routinely removes any personally identifiable data from the output.
EtreCheck will routinely provide you with a warning to severe issues like adware, inadequate RAM, or a failing arduous drive.
EtreCheck 6 is free and accessible within the Mac App Retailer with in-app purchases accessible. EtreCheck can now routinely generate options for any issues that it finds.
EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1 MAC Download. EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1 MAC for Mac
EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1 MAC download. Download EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1 MAC full version. Official EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1 MAC is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android.
- New show of system analytics (requires macOS 10.13 “Excessive Sierra” or later; requires Energy Consumer package deal in-app buy)
- New show of boot drive storage (requires OS X 10.11 “El Capitan” or later)
- New app icon to higher differentiate EtreCheckPro from EtreCheck within the Mac App Retailer
- Detect modifications to Google Chrome settings
- Add help for bridge kernel panics
- Enhance adware detection
- Improved assist
- Add AirDrop help for sharing reviews
- Detect issues with iCloud and Images
- Enhance detection of arduous drive failures
- Enhance detection swap area utilization
- Enhance detection of runaway processes
- Detect issues brought on by antivirus software program
- Detect non-functional antivirus software program
- Many different bug fixes and enhancements
⇓ DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1 ⇓
Guide to download EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1 MAC using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for EtreCheck Pro 6.0.1 MAC
Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.