GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple’s Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
On this update, you get much better performance along with new iCloud Sync options and more. Check below for details.
- Lists/Calendars order will not sync with previous versions. Make sure to update all your devices with version 4.9.0 🙂
Better Stability and Performance
- This update brings much better stability and overall performance improvements throughout the app
iCloud Sync Settings
- With all the data under the hood changing, automatic preferences sync has been expanded to ‘iCloud sync’. You can choose to automate the process or manually upload and download. Also you can selectively sync lists-related preferences.
- Lists used inside GoodTask validates connection between Reminders database. If you use different data sources between multiple devices, you should turn off sync for ‘Lists’. Also if you have upgraded your database for iOS 13 and macOS Catalina but you’re still using previous OS on some devices, turn off sync for ‘Lists’ on those previous OS using devices to make it work smoothly.
- Turning off ‘Lists’ will remove sync for ‘Lists’, ‘List Order’, ‘Excluded Lists & Calendars’ and ‘Favorites’.
- Task properties such as ‘Repeat after completion’, ‘Auto-snooze’ and ‘Manual Sort’ are synced for iCloud lists in part of iCloud sync.
- You can navigate between lists and tasks with arrow keys
- Fix for Today Widget : Notes not following display options
- Priorities shown while sharing lists
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor