iExplorer 4.3.0 CR2,
Looking to transfer more than just a few tracks? With one click, iExplorer lets you instantly rebuild entire playlists or use the Auto Transfer feature and copy everything from your device to iTunes. You can also save your SMSs, browse your photos, view and edit your device files, mount your iOS device to your file system and more.
Transfer Music, Playlists, Movies and More from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod to Computer.
- Transfer Music from iPhone, iPad & iPod to iTunes
- Keep Your Metadata, Ratings & More
- Copy Playlists from iPhone to iTunes
- Recover iTunes Library from iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Auto TransferAutomatically Transfer Your iTunes Library
- Find tracks in iTunesDetect Tracks Already in iTunes
- Detect DuplicatesPrevent Duplicates
- Rebuild PlaylistsRebuild Playlists
Export Messages, Contacts, and Voicemail from iPhone.
- Export Text Messages & SMSs to Computer
- Many Export Options
- Save iPhone Voicemails
- Export iPhone Address Book Contacts
- Copy Voice Memos
Disk Mode & File Browsing for your iPhone & iPad + iTunes Backup Access.
- Disk Mode for iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Browse iTunes Backups
- iPhone & iPod Photo Access
- File Manager App Integration
Export Notes, Calendar Events, & Call History from iPhone, iPad, & iPod.
iExplorer 4.3.0 CR2 MAC Download. iExplorer 4.3.0 CR2 MAC for Mac
iExplorer 4.3.0 CR2 MAC download. Download iExplorer 4.3.0 CR2 MAC full version. Official iExplorer 4.3.0 CR2 MAC is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android.
- Access iPhone Notes from Computer
- Export iPhone Call History
- Safari History & Bookmarks
- Export iPhone Calendar Events
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Guide to download iExplorer 4.3.0 CR2 MAC using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for iExplorer 4.3.0 CR2 MAC
Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.