iSubtitle helps you to create soft-subtitled films for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes or any AVFoundation/QuickTime-based participant or app. It’s the primary and solely utility to take full benefit of Apple’s soft-subtitle expertise. The subtitle tracks are resolution-independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the film. Subtitles are at all times displayed at the highest quality your machine can carry out. There are help for a number of languages in the identical film file and you’ll even change language on the fly as you watch. If you have already got a film in a format that fits your wants there’s no purpose to re-encode it, simply add the subtitles and use File->Save and also you’re good to go. If, however, your film is just not suited on your machine you may batch re-encode it straight from inside the utility. It’s also possible to tag your file with metadata so it’s simpler to search out in your rising library of TV reveals and films. Get pleasure from!
iSubtitle 3.2.2 Mac download. Download iSubtitle 3.2.2 Mac full version. Official iSubtitle 3.2.2 Mac is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android. from Gamesintosh.com Website
- Add mushy, non-destructive subtitles, that gained’t change or alter the unique film.
- Subtitles could be turned on/off utilizing the interface of the machine or utility.
- Full help for a number of languages in the identical file.
- Supported gadgets are iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
- Supported purposes are iTunes, QuickTime Participant or any app that may play a AVFoundation/QuickTime Film.
- Constructed-in subtitle on-line search with computerized obtain, unarchive and parsing.
- Helps all main subtitle file codecs like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 and a pair of (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass), Spruce (.stl), Scenarist (.scc) and iTunes Timed Textual content (.itt).
- Matroska subtitles, like ssa/ass and srt, are routinely transformed to mushy subtitle tracks on import.
- Sync subtitles in real-time utilizing the time offset stepper.
- Automated and handbook metadata tagging.
- Create chapter markers routinely or manually.
- Batch re-encode films inside the utility to help your goal machine or utility.
- Watch subtitled films in fullscreen with out leaving the applying.
- Works excellent with 10.9 Mavericks.
- Please set up Perian from http://goo.gl/cXtDPW to help extra enter codecs like MKV and AVI.
- In case you are having points utilizing iSubtitle, we wish to assist. Please contact us!
- Assist for macOS Mojave and Darkish Mode.
- New welcome window with current information for simple entry.
- Contact Bar help.
- New export presets for 4K in H.264 and H.265 (HEVC).
- Notarized by Apple to verify it’s safe and free from malicious code.