Multitouch 1.16 MAC
Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you tie a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser’s tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- One time purchase and free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
- Added “Deactivate License” button to about window. This can be used to deactivate a license before wiping your machine and reinstalling
- Moved keyboard shortcut recorder action to be more prominent in the UI
- Bug fix for glitchy window behavior in window management actions
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit