Qbserve is an automated non-public time tracker that helps enhance your productiveness. It provides you instantaneous solutions about the way in which you spend your time by intelligently observing lively apps. All of the tracked info is saved privately in your machine.
Qbserve is aware of productiveness charges for hundreds of websites and apps and has a novel potential to distinguish between chats in Skype, Slack, and Telegram, YouTube movies, and subreddits. You can too set alerts to inform you if you end up reaching your objectives or spending an excessive amount of time on distractions.
- automated recognition of apps and widespread web sites opened in Chrome, Safari, and Opera browsers
- separate productiveness of Slack groups, chats in Skype, Telegram; YouTube movies, Reddit.com subreddits; completely different home windows inside one utility
- present utility home windows as standalone actions
- view all logged home windows for every utility file
- ignore any utility, web site, window, and so forth.
- allow dynamic dock icon and/or menu bar merchandise standing
- search actions with filters by title, productiveness, class, utility or time interval
- edit uncategorized actions that weren’t acknowledged by Qbserve
- set idle time restrict and switch it off for some classes like “Movies”
- view detailed chart with productiveness meters for any interval inside a yr
- get suggestions on how productiveness modifications in comparison with earlier days, weeks, months
- pause and resume monitoring
- monitor solely chosen weekdays or time durations
- shift the day beginning time in case you’re a evening owl
Qbserve 1.83 MAC Download. Qbserve 1.83 MAC for Mac
Qbserve 1.83 MAC download. Download Qbserve 1.83 MAC full version. Official Qbserve 1.83 MAC is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android.
- Added horizontal resizing to the panels in Tasks tab
- Bill notes now can comprise as much as eight traces
- Fastened seek for app home windows in Particulars
- Fastened non-public tab monitoring in Chrome 74
- Fastened Finder and full-screen Chrome video monitoring in Mojave
- Fastened initiatives not being sorted appropriately in dropdowns in Timesheet – Tasks