The Clock 4.2 MAC
Completely redesigned, The Clock 4 Bigger than ever.
The Clock 4.2 MAC download. Download The Clock 4.2 MAC full version. Official The Clock 4.2 MAC is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android. from Gamesintosh.com Website
- Keep track, easily and efficiently of your contacts in different time zones.
- Have a quick view on a Calendar, which can be integrated with the macOS Calendar
- Easily setup meetings with the Meeting Planner.
- Have a highlight on the Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontractors, customers, …
- Highly customizable.
- Be reminded when to Take a Break and relax.
- Full Trackpad integration, swipe to travel trough time.
- Touch Bar and Notification Center Widget ready for your convenience.
- Window resizing and the responsive design to adapt to your need.
- HandOff with The Clock on your iPhone/iPad.
The World Clocks
- AM/PM or 24Hours.
- Analog or Digital Clock view.
- Choose among a wide range of complications
- Business Hours.
- Time offset.
- Time Zone offset (PDT, CDT, UTC…).
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
- AM/PM, 24H.
- Drag&Drop the world clocks to order them.
- Beautiful clock face displaying day and night.
- Personalize the world clock time format per cities.
- Change the city name.
- PDT, CDT, MDT, GMT… and more automatically adapting during daylight saving period.
- Meeting Planner Slider to travel through time.
- Business Hours led to check if your contact is in the working hours time frame.
- Select a date in the calendar for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
- With the Calendar.app integration into The Clock have a quick look on your schedule
- With the Calendar Complication, automatically know if you are busy while planning a meeting.
- Export easily your schedule information by a simple copy/paste or share menu or Drag & Drop.
- Slider automatically round the time to 15/30 min.
- Navigate the months with buttons, keyboard shortcuts, trackpad.
- Show/Hide the Calendar.
- Toggle week/month view.
- Show/Hide the weeks number.
- Select your referenced calendar for the week number. (Regional settings, or ISO 8601).
- Select a day in Meeting Planner for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
- Highlight days off per city.
- Follow the macOS setting for calendar first day of the week or set your own…
- Choose to integrate or not with the macOS Calendar.
- Have a quick view on your calendar events.
- Calendar complication to immediately see what is coming next on your schedule.
- Voice Over.
- Dynamic Type for font size to adapt to your need.
- Color blind friendly.
- Haptic feedback (for Mac supporting it).
- Choose between 4 beautiful themes (White/Dark/Daisy Blue/Deep Dark) with transparency or not.
- Select clock faces.
- Have the theme follow automatically the color of your appearance.
- Rearrange The Clock menu bar items by (shift) drag and drop.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for most common actions.
- Display the moon phase, and get all the moon phase informations.
- Enjoy the Take a Break feature, and relax.
- Amazing Take a Break screen saver, displaying quotes among ~100 quotes in 8 genres or World Clock Map.
- Or the Take a Break screen saver, with your own text.
- And more …
- And with a real user manual to go deeper in the discovery of all the features.
- Bugs Fixed and some improvements.
- Thanks to Nadine, Leo, Peter, Stuart, Matt, Samuel… and all our customers for their suggestions and bug reports.
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit