WiFi Explorer 2.5.5
Scan, monitor, and troubleshoot wi-fi networks with WiFi Explorer.
Rapidly determine channel conflicts, sign overlapping or configuration issues that could be affecting the connectivity and efficiency of your house, workplace or enterprise wi-fi community.
Get an perception into the community particulars: identify (SSID), MAC handle (BSSID), system producer, sign energy (RSSI), noise, channel, band, safety configuration, supported knowledge charges, 802.11 info parts (IE), and far more.
- Appropriate for dwelling, small workplace, or enterprise networks
- Simple-to-use, intuitive person interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi atmosphere
- Helps 2.four GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands in addition to 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
- Complete app’s assist
- Sign high quality scores primarily based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Correct conversion from dBm to proportion (%) for simpler evaluation and optimization
- Detailed description of data parts (IE) marketed by the entry level for superior troubleshooting
- Export metrics and community particulars to CSV file format
- Save outcomes for later overview and evaluation
- Entry level identify discovery (if supported)
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Selectable and sortable columns
- Adjustable graph timescales
- Fast filtering
- Customizable colours for simply monitoring specific networks
- Full display mode
- Fixes annotations integration with WiFi Sign.
- Improves heuristics to resolve vendor and system names.
- Improves grouping by entry level for Hewlett-Packard/Aruba and Netgear APs.
- Eliminated dependencies on sure third occasion libraries.