Yate 220.127.116.11 MAC
Yate was developed for people who want complete control over their tagging experience. Supports audio in AIFF, DFF, DSF, FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP3, MP4, STEM.MP4 and WAV files. Supports video in M4V and MP4.
Yate 18.104.22.168 MAC download. Download Yate 22.214.171.124 MAC full version. Official Yate 126.96.36.199 MAC is ready to work on iOS, MacOS and Android. from Gamesintosh.com Website
Yate has a long list of features; most importantly, an innovative scripting system called actions. Actions can be used to update all of an album’s tags with a single operation. Yate also supports integration with AcouticBrainz, AcoustID, Beatport, Discogs, iTunes and MusicBrainz. All changes can be easily reverted and individual changes can be undone in any order. Whether you want to automatically or manually tag your files, Yate can do it all!
Note: Ready for macOS 10.15 Catalina
- The Episode ID field’s synthesize function was not working correctly.
- The MusicBrainz wizard will now correctly import multiple Composers, Lyricists, Remixers and Conductors.
- Yate was using non standard frames to store Movement Name, Movement Number and Movement Count. At least they weren’t the same non standard names that iTunes uses. This was irrelevant if you are using iTunes and auto-exporting the Classical Metadata. v5.0 reads both mappings and writes the more standard ones.
- The Set as Key Column menu item in database viewers was not always working.
- Opening database files via File>Open or Finder Open-With as opposed to dragging them in, potentially closed open unmodified files.
- The Access Discogs and Access MusicBrainz statements’ custom table context menu access to the import settings manager was disabled.
- Fixed a bogus Log>Validation Errors message in MPEG-4 files with video and long description fields.
- If a number of files were selected of which only some were linked, Refresh iTunes would display errors for the files not linked.
- The Beatport Importer could hang on a network error.
- The Beatport Importer now silently ignores 404 errors when retrieving artwork.
- The test used to determine if Safari is the default browser did not work on Mac OS 10.9.
- Full changelog available here.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor