Literary is the world’s most famous application for associating with Internet Relay Chat (IRC) chatrooms on OS X.
To begin with showing up in 2010, Textual has since developed and developed into the top IRC customer for OS X; depended on and trusted by a large number of individuals.
• Textual incorporates two exquisitely composed dull and light variations of the UI which have been refined the distance down to the last pixel.
Intense, yet lightweight
• Textual backings capable present day advances, for example, local IPv6, the most recent IRCv3 determinations, customer side declaration confirmation, and much, significantly more in a simple to explore, mess free environment.
Security is esteemed
• Textual secures your protection by utilizing broadly acknowledged, demonstrated advancements, for example, Off-the-Record Messaging (OTR) to guarantee that the main individuals perusing your discussions are those that you expect to.
• Textual takes customization to the following level with styles made utilizing very much reported, open web guidelines notwithstanding addons fabricated utilizing a huge number of programming dialects, for example, AppleScript, Objective-C, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell, and Swift.
Literary likewise incorporates…
• Multi-channel determination
• Quick route utilizing fluffy looking
• Inline moniker colorization
• Rich exhibit of console alternate ways
• iCloud bolster for adjusting associations and inclinations
• Address Book for following when companions are online and disconnected
• Powerful, adjustable, administer based disregard coordinating
• Inline media inserting (Show pictures inline with visit)
• Auto-Completion for epithets, summons, and channels
• Growl and local Notification Center support
• Bold, shading, italic, and underline content designing
• Built in support for changing over content emoticons to emojis
• Powerful ZNC reconciliation for power clients
• Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL)
Textual 6 for Mac
• SOCKS4, SOCKS5, and HTTP intermediary bolster (with or without SSL)
• Support for sending self-marked endorsements for confirmation
• Support for approving and determining trust for untrusted testaments
… and much, significantly more!