Literary is an IRC customer made particularly for Mac OS X. It was planned on account of straightforwardness. Literary has taken the best of IRC and incorporated it with a solitary customer.
Literary gives numerous incredible components to make IRC more agreeable:
• iCloud sharing over every one of your gadgets.
• Native fullscreen bolster.
• Multi-encoding support.
• Rich cluster of console easy routes.
• Elegantly outlined discretionary dull UI.
• Customizable with group made styles.
• Growl and local Notification Center support.
• Bold, shading, italic, and underline content organizing.
• Auto-Completion for monikers, orders, and channels.
• Address Book for following when companions are online and disconnected.
• Powerful, adaptable, control based overlook coordinating.
• Inline media installing. (Indicate pictures inline with visit.)
• Inline moniker colorization.
For cutting edge clients, Textual likewise gives support to numerous
energizing elements of IRC:
• Support for new IRCv3 principles.
• Full, local support for IPv6 clients.
• SSL bolster with testament approval.
• Client-side endorsement validation.
• Deep ZNC reconciliation for power clients.
• Direct Client-to-Client (DCC) record exchange bolster.
• Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) bolster.
Textual for Mac
• SOCK4 and SOCK5 intermediary bolster (with or without SSL)
• Blowfish based encryption with programmed key trade.
• Expandable utilizing scripts composed as a part of AppleScript, Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP, and Objective-C.
… and much, significantly more!