This is the Police
This Is the Police is a procedure/experience amusement set in a city spiraling the channel. Playing the part of lumpy Police Chief Jack Boyd, you’ll jump into a profound story of wrongdoing and interest. Will Jack achieve his retirement with a decent pile of bills, or will he wind up broken … on the other hand more regrettable?
– Your central goal is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days before Jack Boyd achieves retirement. How? That is dependent upon you!
– Decisions, choices! This Is the Police is about a dull story and how you respond to it. Whatever you choose, your decisions will impact the amusement – and the destiny of Jack Boyd.
– The Good, the Bad, and… the Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg’s Police Department manages all sort of individuals. It is dependent upon you to locate the awful folks and choose how to manage them.
– Carry out your obligations. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack manages a wide range of difficulties consistently: reacting to crises, dealing with his officers, safeguarding the division against City Hall and a degenerate chairman, and a great deal more.
– Solve Investigations and assemble proof against the criminal packs of Freeburg.
– Deal with the contending forces of the city. Everybody offers you supports, and every one includes some significant pitfalls.
– Rich and completely voiced story: Jack Boyd is depicted by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.